Monday 14 January 2019

Return

Its been a little over 4 years since posting on this blog. I was not sure if I was going to continue but i have been receiving a substantial amount of likes and increasing interaction on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/The-Nudists-Journey-520120901462247/ so i decided to have another crack.

I am not sure how often I will post, and am unsure of which direction I will head with the content. As the Facebook page indicates, the concept is to create a coffee table book filled with storeys and images of everyday nudists willing to share their experience with nudism, in particular how they became nudists.

So... here we go. Hopefully, I can gain more traction than I have in the past and am fortunate enough to make some kind of start to the book I would so much love to create. 

Please help by sharing this blog page as much as you can.

2 comments:

Naked Johnny said...

Hey Fellow Nudist, Michael -
As an life long avid nudist, having grown up in a body freedom family environment. I want to tell you, Go for it here. I would happily participate, whatever I can that would be appropriate for your blog. I found this by sheer luck. Had no idea if it was still an active blog. Perhaps, we have awoken 'a sleeping giant' and that you will find cumming back to your love of nudism in all its glory and excitement. Will enlighten you to go forward once again, on here.
I wish you the best in this endeavor, John Burris, NYC

Michael Ruthford said...

Yes it I have decided to have another crack and try and re-activate it!! and i am still thinking about the book idea, i just need to work a different angle to get people to participate. Half the problem with nudism is complacency.