Saturday 26 January 2019

Neighbours

Always an interesting one, and sometimes a fun discussion when you get busted by your neighbours. I have had my neighbours bust me on a number of occasions. While I have heard from some that the experience was distressing for Mrs Mackle over the fence, I have been quite lucky that it has not been so for me.

On a few occasions I had been walking back up the yard from the shed and my neighbour was hanging the washing. She caught a full view, gave an awkward hello and carried on what she was doing. Her Husband, on a seperate occasion just came out and began having a chat over the fence while I was clearing the fence line to install a privacy screen. To give you an idea, the fence is 900mm high and they are on the elevated block, so yeah...good vantage point if I'm in the middle of my yard. These are just a couple of occasions of quite a few more., not just by one neighbour but three that have seen me doing my usual daily nudescapade.

Oddly enough I never seem to get any complaints from them...(or a visit from the boys n blue) which I am thankful for. I do make some effort to be discrete and if they have visitors I avoid moving in view as to not freak out their party goers. 

We do have one neighbour who is quite ok with it, so much so that whenever she visits I need not get dressed. It is a real pleasure to be amongst people who are willing to accept me for who I am, and not insist that i change that within my own home. This all came about when she popped over for some reason to which I can't remember. I had a knock on my door and true to my door sign which forewarns people that if they visit un-invited, they would likely be greeted by nothing but a smile. Well, it was my lovely neighbour. She didn't bat an eyelid, and when I apologised she told me it was no problem and said its all good, no need to get dressed.

I have usually made it a point to let my neighbours know that I am a nudist and not to freak out if they see me naked in my yard, but this time around, I only got a chance to do that with one of them. Now we enjoy an occasional visit, me remaining naked. My other neighbours were not so lucky and had to find out by surprise.

I guess at the end of the day, if you try to be considerate and go about your business as normal but bare in mind that they may be out and may see you. Keeping out of sight might not be the easiest or practical option but being somewhat discrete may help to ease that awkward hello over the fence.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand what you mean. I lived in Florida for a time and wasn't sure what the laws were. I believe it is OK as long as you're not doing anything sexual.

Before I moved to Florida, I lived in Michigan which pretty much made me an "in house" nudist only because it was simply too cold to do it outside...unless on a dare.

While I lived in Florida, I lived along a canal and the house I was renting had no AC except for the bedroom. So it was almost necessary that I be nude around the house although it was going to happen anyway.

I wasn't even thinking about it when I walked out early in the morning to the pool area (pool was empty :() and just stretched not seeing the lady reading her book on the other side of the canal with me in full gaze. She just waved and said hello.

But then, she came over and warned me about the weird guy straight across the canal from me who is kind of a pervert. I'd actually never seen anyone at that house before so I didn't know if she was "warning" me or if she just wanted me to mind my nakedness. Wasn't sure but I went out the next morning on purpose and there she was...waving. lol

Michael Ruthford said...

Its always good to know you neighbours are fine with your nudity. Im glad the one we get along with has no problems and is happy for me to be nude when she comes over for a coffee. At least no one has called the cops or complained (yet)!!

Ruth Stuettgen said...

Good on you Mikey! x:) can't please everyone hey. As long as you please yourself, that's important.